A visa is issued by an Indonesian Embassy or Consulate upon approval from the Immigration Office in Jakarta. A visa entitles the holder to travel to Indonesia and apply for admission; it does not guarantee entry. An immigration officer at the port of entry determines the visa holder’s eligibility for admission into Indonesia.
What types of Visas are used for the Globelics Conference?
Participants may apply for visa according to their countries’ status in the table.
- General Visa;
For participants applying for Business Visa, please go directly to the Indonesian Embassy in your country or to the nearest Indonesian Embassy from your residence.
- Visa on Arrival;
The Visa on Arrival is valid for 30 days with US$35 fee and can be extended for another 30 days.
- Free Visa;
The Free Visa is valid for 30 days and cannot be extended.
- Calling Visa issued on approval for specific countries.
The Participants applying for Calling Visa need to fulfil the following documents to be sent to the Globelics Committee (email@example.com):
- Recommendation letter from Participant’s university or institution;
- Booking flight to Indonesia (return);
- Copy of passport (remains to be valid no less than 12 months); and
- The copy of the visa application. Participants may fulfil the visa application either in the Indonesian Embassy on their country or in the nearest Indonesian Embassy from their residence.